View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:01 PM   #16
littlelizzy
Senior Yorkie Talker

I was at Wal-Mart today and saw carpet shampoo that was lavender scent. It was made to go in a Bissel carpet shampoo machine, but I read the bottle and it said you could also use it in the machines that you rent from the store. I thought I would try that since I have not found the ones you buy that go in the rented machines to smell that great.
By the way, this Lavender shampoo was on the isle beside the bissel shampooers at my Wal-Mart.

Another trick I use to hide doggy odor is mix some Lavender and Vanilla Downy fabric softner with water in a spray bottle and mist away. It smells wonderful. Another good use for this mix is to clean your appliances with it. It really helps to detract dust from sticking to them. My fridge is black and it seems like all the dust in my house goes straight to the front of the fridge. I read this tip in Heloise and I must say it works great. I even clean my kitchen counter tops with it. People always come in and ask what smells so good. They laugh when I tell them it is Downy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!